Cost of living in Shanghai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.761 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shanghai (China) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 439,301 ﷼ (元11,634) in Shanghai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £3.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)