Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.134 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 269,424 ﷼ (RM4,201) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (44 minutes ago)