Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.980 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 17% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 339,205 ﷼ (RM6,059) in Shah Alam.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)