Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.237 YER / TND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 216,027 ﷼ (2,292 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)