Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.864 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 265,109 ﷼ (2,628 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $99 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (38 minutes ago)