Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 109.029 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 326,751 ﷼ (2,997 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)