Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.224 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 247,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 199,368 ﷼ (1,895 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (27 minutes ago)