Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.217 YER / TND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 204,696 ﷼ (2,269 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)