Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 100.414 YER / TND
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 261,232 ﷼ (2,602 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 480 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ramallah costs 250 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reading, Berkshire costs £3,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,100 (about 1 hour ago)