Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 83.879 YER / TND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 167,983 ﷼ (2,003 Dinar) in Sfax.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belfast costs £3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 350,000 (about 2 hours ago)