Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 88.651 YER / TND *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 205,401 ﷼ (2,317 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)