Cost of living in Seville, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 417 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.919 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seville (Spain) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 399,807 ﷼ (€1,360) in Seville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (40 minutes ago)