Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.553 YER / UAH
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 43% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 200,701 ﷼ (21,010₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)