Cost of living in Sevastopol, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.027 YER / UAH
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sevastopol (Ukraine) is 47% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 208,136 ﷼ (23,058₴) in Sevastopol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)