Cost of living in Settat, Morocco compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.521 YER / MAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Settat (Morocco) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 333,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 238,675 ﷼ (8,999 Dirham) in Settat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.025 (about 1 hour ago)