Cost of living in Sete Lagoas, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.734 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sete Lagoas (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,325 ﷼ (R$ 4,670) in Sete Lagoas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Exeter costs £1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 6,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$13,000 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (30 minutes ago)