Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 59.214 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 267,832 ﷼ (RM4,523) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 400 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)