Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.787 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 256,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 218,538 ﷼ (RM3,655) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)