Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.274 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 262,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 235,843 ﷼ (RM3,669) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)