Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 60.581 YER / MYR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 223,387 ﷼ (RM3,687) in Seremban.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (40 minutes ago)