Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 930 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23214 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 83% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 542,579 ﷼ (₩2,337,258) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (about 1 hour ago)