Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22243 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 416,528 ﷼ (₩1,872,604) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,450 (about 1 hour ago)