Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.255 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 63% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 462,824 ﷼ (¥205,243) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)