Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.250 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 543,587 ﷼ (¥241,605) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)