Cost of living in Semarang, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01844 YER / IDR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semarang (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 271,318 ﷼ (Rp 14,717,066) in Semarang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)