Cost of living in Sattahip, Thailand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.971 YER / THB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sattahip (Thailand) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 315,063 ﷼ (39,526 ฿) in Sattahip to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 249,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €10 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)