Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.117 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 348,396 ﷼ (Taka 111,774) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)