Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 267.601 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 578,611 ﷼ (€2,162) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)