Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 190.671 YER / CAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 489,178 ﷼ (C$2,566) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)