Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.234 YER / CAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 523,352 ﷼ (C$2,795) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)