Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.262 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 240,470 ﷼ (₨106,311) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)