Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.388 YER / PKR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 347,173 ﷼ (₨145,356) in Sargodha.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (32 minutes ago)