Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 148.676 YER / BAM *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 296,488 ﷼ (1,994KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,151 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)