Cost of living comparison between Sapporo, Japan and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.408 YER / JPY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 2,767,894 ﷼ (¥1,149,598) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)