Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.225 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 78% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 449,434 ﷼ (¥202,006) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (about 2 hours ago)