Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.212 YER / JPY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 497,457 ﷼ (¥224,870) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 278,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)