Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,765 prices entered by 962 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.365 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 413,669 ﷼ (R$ 5,347) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berbérati costs 444 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)