Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 73.756 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 287,081 ﷼ (R$ 3,892) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 250,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)