Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 66.706 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 309,742 ﷼ (R$ 4,643) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 293,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)