Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.268 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 406,102 ﷼ (R$ 5,123) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (34 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)