Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.635 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 339,928 ﷼ (R$ 4,494) in São Luís to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 299,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)