Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.615 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 428,379 ﷼ (R$ 5,381) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (42 minutes ago)