Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.636 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 302,489 ﷼ (R$ 4,539) in São José dos Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 257,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toronto costs C$550 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $16,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hanover costs €28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Plata costs ARS $1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halmstad costs 100 kr (about 1 hour ago)