Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 380 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.605 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 381,987 ﷼ (R$ 4,922) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)