Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.593 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 424,819 ﷼ (R$ 5,271) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)