Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 65.244 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 353,852 ﷼ (R$ 5,424) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 291,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)