Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 129%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.480 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 313,099 ﷼ (R$ 4,380) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)