Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.556 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 429,947 ﷼ (R$ 5,544) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)