Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.434 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 534,157 ﷼ (R$ 6,641) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)