Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.361 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 562,425 ﷼ (R$ 7,270) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (36 minutes ago)