Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.140 YER / BRL *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 368,283 ﷼ (R$ 5,568) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)