Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.871 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 507,900 ﷼ (R$ 6,694) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 353,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $102 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$206 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)