Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 79.213 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 339,896 ﷼ (R$ 4,291) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 2 hours ago)