Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.790 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 461,315 ﷼ (R$ 6,168) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)