Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.048 YER / DOP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 333,961 ﷼ (RD$ 66,162) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (about 1 hour ago)