Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.311 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 482,379 ﷼ (RD$ 90,829) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (16 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 323 Kč (about 1 hour ago)