Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 744 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.316 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 456,074 ﷼ (RD$ 85,796) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (39 minutes ago)