Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 800 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.021 YER / DOP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 323,428 ﷼ (RD$ 64,414) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (44 minutes ago)