Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.210 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 372,222 ﷼ (R$ 4,759) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 297,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 240,000 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 8,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)