Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.784 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 349,345 ﷼ (R$ 4,671) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 301,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Des Moines, Iowa costs $2.54 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $935 (about 1 hour ago)