Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.798 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 458,697 ﷼ (R$ 5,821) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)