Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.672 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 210,820 ﷼ (Php45,126) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dortmund costs €225 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)