Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.933 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 344,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 272,139 ﷼ (Php55,169) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)