Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.719 YER / PHP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 208,243 ﷼ (Php44,128) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)