Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.917 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 349,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 275,034 ﷼ (Php55,932) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)