Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.447 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,430 ﷼ (ARS $14,635) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €1,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)