Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.409 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 385,928 ﷼ (RD$ 71,348) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leipzig costs €1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Halifax costs C$0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (about 2 hours ago)