Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.041 YER / DOP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 283,645 ﷼ (RD$ 56,264) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$96 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (about 2 hours ago)