Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.296 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 316,548 ﷼ (RD$ 59,776) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Polokwane costs R 40 (13 minutes ago)