Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.111 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 307,339 ﷼ (RD$ 60,127) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 275,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (43 minutes ago)