Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.433 YER / DOP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 354,983 ﷼ (RD$ 65,338) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 2 hours ago)