Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 341,910 ﷼ (1,368 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 302,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 3 hours ago)