Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 309,861 ﷼ (1,240 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 266,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Taipei costs 31 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 3 hours ago)