Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 479,343 ﷼ (1,918 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)