Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.397 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 296,408 ﷼ (1,184 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (43 minutes ago)