Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 348,999 ﷼ (1,396 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 306,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)