Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 325,080 ﷼ (1,301 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 279,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (about 1 hour ago)