Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.930 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 366,609 ﷼ (1,467 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)