Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 250.293 YER / CUC *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 353,486 ﷼ (1,412 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Amarillo, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Alicante costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)