Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.779 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 364,285 ﷼ (€1,187) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 252,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (44 minutes ago)