Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 291.187 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 358,585 ﷼ (€1,231) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)