Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 542 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07852 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 296,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 278,986 ﷼ (COL$3,552,993) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agartala costs ₨250 (about 3 hours ago)