Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08493 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 326,194 ﷼ (COL$3,840,724) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (36 minutes ago)