Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07943 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 272,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 262,363 ﷼ (COL$3,302,978) in Santiago de Cali.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$43,499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$24,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulan Bator costs 15,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $4.40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 950 (about 4 hours ago)