Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,587 prices entered by 331 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39290 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 356,721 ﷼ (CH$907,924) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 314,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $120 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)