Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,853 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40120 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,731 ﷼ (CH$901,613) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)