Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,416 prices entered by 322 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41916 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 374,224 ﷼ (CH$892,793) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)