Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,281 prices entered by 326 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39153 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 319,527 ﷼ (CH$816,102) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 267,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (38 minutes ago)