Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,109 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37489 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,068 ﷼ (CH$875,114) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Londrina costs R$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)