Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37917 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 420,018 ﷼ (CH$1,107,724) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (31 minutes ago)