Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36865 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 274,322 ﷼ (CH$744,128) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Babylon, New York costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)