Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 293.921 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 429,183 ﷼ (€1,460) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 328,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Osaka costs ¥52,693 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Londrina costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)