Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.275 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,317 ﷼ (€1,124) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in León costs €170 (about 1 hour ago)