Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 324,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 282,597 ﷼ (Bs 11,278) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)