Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00318 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 59% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 110,651 ﷼ (Bs 34,781,786) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)