Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.012 YER / ARS *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 29% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 292,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 208,720 ﷼ (ARS $23,159) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)