Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09150 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 259,910 ﷼ (COL$2,840,645) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)