Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08301 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 230,024 ﷼ (COL$2,770,969) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Münster costs €2,018 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $793 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Modesto, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)