Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08511 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 291,763 ﷼ (COL$3,428,082) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)