Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.437 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 328,818 ﷼ (R$ 4,139) in Santa Maria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)