Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 294.217 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 384,019 ﷼ (€1,305) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)