Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.605 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 481,810 ﷼ (€1,787) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (36 minutes ago)