Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.422 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 356,032 ﷼ ($b9,775) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $3,151 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)