Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.439 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 445,401 ﷼ ($b12,223) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)