Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.475 YER / BOB *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 332,138 ﷼ ($b9,106) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,376 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$125 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,576 (about 1 hour ago)