Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.434 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 444,634 ﷼ ($b12,204) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)