Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.375 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 459,623 ﷼ (R$ 5,718) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (43 minutes ago)