Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.151 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 311,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 190,500 ﷼ (2,880TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)