Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.306 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 336,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,845 ﷼ (RM4,611) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (27 minutes ago)