Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 58.290 YER / MYR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 252,088 ﷼ (RM4,325) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (18 minutes ago)