Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00588 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 15% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 292,364 ﷼ (﷼ 49,684,903) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Provo, Utah costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$100 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 60,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)