Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00769 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 393,469 ﷼ (﷼ 51,153,281) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)