Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.609 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 482,124 ﷼ (€1,636) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 321,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)