Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 297.099 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 52% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 506,590 ﷼ (€1,705) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,574 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 15,994 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ahmedabad costs ₨240 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $25 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yerevan costs 299,000Dram (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (43 minutes ago)