Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 269.024 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 557,985 ﷼ (€2,074) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)