Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.100 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 445,658 ﷼ (€1,526) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 304,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (35 minutes ago)