Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 412,058 ﷼ ($1,649) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 354,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)