Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 440,857 ﷼ ($1,764) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (44 minutes ago)