Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 250.000 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 397,108 ﷼ ($1,588) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)