Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 437 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.950 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 457,559 ﷼ ($1,831) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)